Baby Showers
Options

wording for thank you note on shower return gift

I am planning to use the tote bags like the one  below as a baby shower favor(return gift).I would like to add a thank you note to it but I need ideas for how and what words to use. Any help appreciated.

Re: wording for thank you note on shower return gift

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    K.a.T.eK.a.T.e member
    Your terminology is confusing -- I haven't heard of a return gift.  You also use the word favor.  Are you planning on giving all of the guests at the shower a small tote bag?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageK.a.T.e:
    Your terminology is confusing -- I haven't heard of a return gift.  You also use the word favor.  Are you planning on giving all of the guests at the shower a small tote bag?

Ditto - are you returning gifts?  Are you sending these out with the thank-you notes?

• Options
    imagepria2004:

I am planning to use the tote bags like the one  below as a baby shower favor(return gift).I would like to add a thank you note to it but I need ideas for how and what words to use. Any help appreciated.

You lost me on the bolded part. What is a favor/return gift?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sorry for the confusion. I will be giving a tote bag with a thank you note to all the attendees. Is that a favor or a return gift?
  • Options
    I would call it a favor but maybe it varies by region? Either way, the bag is really cute.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

The bag is cute and, having never in my life heard the term "return gift", would call it a favor.

If you mail it out with the individualized TY notes ("Dear Jennifer, Baby will love the adorable booties and rattle...."), then I don't know what you'd call it.

• Options

imageemilydholmes1:
    I would call it a favor but maybe it varies by region? Either way, the bag is really cute.

thanks!! can u eblve they are only a 1.99$ at the xmas tree shop

• Options
    K.a.T.eK.a.T.e member

imagepria2004:
    sorry for the confusion. I will be giving a tote bag with a thank you note to all the attendees. Is that a favor or a return gift?

A thank you for attending the shower?  Or a thank you for the gift?

In my region the thank you note is specific to the gift and is sent after the shower. 

A favor is a small token of appreciation that the hostess has at the shower for the guests.  

• Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Well, it is basically a "thank  you" for the guests attending the shower so I would just make a small poem.  My DD actually "crafted" a poem from her LO (since he was already born) but you could make it from you and LO.  I think she found some poems via google and made it "her own".  Very nice idea - the totes.
  • Options
    It will be considered a favor and since you won't know what you received from everyone it will have to include just a short "Thank you for coming" note - real thank you's should be personalized and sent after your gifts are opened.
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"