Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Peg Perego Pliko P3

Anyone familiar with this?  Suggestions?  Likes/Dislikes?

Re: Peg Perego Pliko P3

• Options

I have it. I like it. It is a little bigger then I thought it would be, so if you are looking for something light weight and small - I would do the Aria, which is a little smaller then the Pliko.

Over all I am happy with the Pliko. It handles well, easy to fold, stands upright when folded. The sun shade is huge which is great for rain or blocking the sun. When they get older you can remove a part of the shade so it is not as big.

The water bottle holder always falls off, which bummed me out, but I bought an attachment that holds my water now. And the storage is a nice size but you can't really reach it from the back. Both those issues are not that big of a deal for me, so overall I think it is a great stroller. 

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    i looked at this and liked it.  i bought the lighter weight peg perego si. i haven't had issues with the water bottle falling off.  i love to use it with my snug ride as a travel system.  i also love that i was able to place my new born in the reclining stroller at 2 weeks.  i love the colors of both the pliko and si.  As far as i know, they phased out the aria and now make the si.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ajanesajanes member
    I have a P3 and I've been very happy with it.  It is a bigger stroller but I love it.  We still use ours often.  I agree about the cup holder and I haven't been able to find one to replace it.  I don't regret purchasing my P3 one bit.
  • Options
    I have one and love it so far.  Baby isn't here yet haha so I've just been playing with it but it's lighter than the travel systems we looked at and I love the look of it.  I also love that it reclines flat so we can start using it right away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, have to add that I drive a Civic and it doesn't take up as much trunk space as a lot of the other strollers I looked at.  I can still put groceries and such in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We just recieved ours yesterday as a gift!  So I don't have any first hand knowledge of it in use just yet, but it was recommended by two good friends who both have one and loved it.  It's not super lightweight, but they both said they use it for everything.  I got the "Pliko Switch" because I really wanted to have the option of the baby facing me and because we got the Peg carseat it can snap right into the base when you take the stroller seat out which is what we plan on using it for while he's little. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"