Washington Babies
Options

Anyone been to the First Weeks class at Birth & Beyond?

I am considering going and just wondering what people's experience has been with this class.  I am also interested in the newborn sleeping class that they offer.  Anyone been to that one?

Re: Anyone been to the First Weeks class at Birth & Beyond?

• Options

I only went to First Weeks once when Lila was 12 weeks old.  It was PACKED.  I enjoyed it though.  Ann Kepler is a baby genius, so it was nice to get to hear some things directly from her.  Plus it's always nice to be around a bunch of people who are going through the same thing as you.

I haven't been to the sleep class, but a few of the girl in my PEPS group have gone and they liked it a lot. 

• Options

I went to their breastfeeding 911 class on Fridays and a gal I met there said she really liked the First Weeks class.  I was totally planning on going last Tuesday but the baby had another agenda.  I'm going to try to go again on Wednesday.  I thought it was a good alternative to PEPS for me.

But I think B&B is just fabulous...the owner seriously talked me off the ledge when I came in b/c breastfeeding wasn't going well. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, I went frequently.  It was a wonderful way to get out of the house.  I heart Ann Keppler.  We did her first foods class and enjoyed it.  Haven't done others but I would imagine that they're all very good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"