3rd Trimester

June 25thish ladies.........

Is it getting 'scary' for anyone else or am I just freaking out. I have had no BH or anything else indicating labor soon, but I guess I feel like 25 days left means...TOMORROW! I went from seeing 99 days to seeing 25 and I swear at times it hits me like a ton of bricks.....insane!! Although I have prepared for this upcoming moment for 8.5 months, I feel like I have NO clue as to what is going on!  I want to meet her but jeez this is going fast!

Re: June 25thish ladies.........

• Totally. And the many doctors appointments are also a reminder a few times a week. On top of that I'm getting induced June 18th because of GD now so I have two and a half weeks! Argh!
  • I feel ya! I'm due June 26th and I'm like freaking out! LOL
  • Loading the player...
  • Due in 4 days...almost only 3 days...Just wish my baby girl would come out already!
  • I'm going to the high-risk OB tomorrow and i'm going to ask about what my options are thanks to GD... i'm due the day after you, but I don't think they'll let me go past my due date.

• imagenoliablue:
    I feel ya! I'm due June 26th and I'm like freaking out! LOL

Ditto! With all the contractions and progress I have been making, I am very doubtful I will make it to the 26th (hoping for at least the 22nd!) so I am REALLY freaking out. 

• I'm so beyond ready it's not even funny. I'm tired of being sick, sore & huge.
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • I hear you! I'm having a scheduled c-section on the 18th but I can't help but wonder if she will come beforehand. I've been having contractions here and there and my dr said she's dropped and her head is engaged. I haven't had an internal though so I don't know if I have any progress. It's really sneaking up!
  • i'm due the 25th and can't wait for baby to be here! it's so exciting & scary at the same time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • June 25th cannot get here fast enough for me!!!! I have been having major BH contractions and we are completely ready for LO to get here. I am so uncomfortable at this point; I am hoping that I don't go until my due date. My hips.....my back.......my stomach feels stretched to the max.....my ribs.......my heartburn.......the list goes on...!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am so ready. With my first I went from no symptoms to slimy discharge to water breakine withing 24 hours. I feel like a tickign timebomb.
  • I'm due the 24th and I have had quite a few BH lately and some are pretty uncomfortable.  My hips and back are killing me.  Heartburn is dying down a little bit.  I'm pretty sure I lost a little of my mp last Saturday.  I have my first internal check tomorrow.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers BFP 7/25/09, M/C 8/21/09; BFP #2 10/13/09, Derek Joseph born 06/30/10; BFP #3 7/21/12, Andrew Chase born 12/27/10 at 26 weeks 4 days
  • My bump thing says that I am due in July but I'm not - my EDD is June 25th

I think it is so crazy too, I said to DH this morning - we are supposed to have a baby this month, I feel like it was just yesterday we were taking the test!

Good Luck!

PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"