Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Holy Spirit-ers

Who can give me some insight and birth stories from Holy Spirit Hospital?  That's where we will be delivering, so I'd like to get some real mom experiences and opinions!!! TIA! :)

Re: Holy Spirit-ers

• Options
    I had my daughter there a few years ago. She'll be 5 in October. I luved it there! With this one, again I don't know if it'll be HH or Harrisburg. I'm hoping for HH again. It's much more relaxed than Harrisburg, not as busy. At least I thought. And you do everything labor & deliver & then stay the entire time in the same room. I liked that. Everyone was nice & it was just a great experience. The day she was born, they brought in a little birthday cake. It was so cute! I hope they still do that. She had to stay a week in the NICU & those Drs & nurses were great.
  • Options
    I delivered there in December. I had a great experience even though we had to stay an extra day because of jaundice. They were great and their new rooms are really nice. Whirlpool was awesome.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered there last July and I can't say enough about Holy Spirit!!  My experience there was AWESOME!!!  The nurses are absolutely wonderful and take such good care of you.  The rooms are great too...nice and big with your own private bathroom including a whirlpool tub.  They even bring you a little birthday cake.  Love, love, love it there!    
  • Options
    I agree with PP's.  I will be delivering there again.   There room is very spacious and it seemed some calm and quiet there.
  • Options
    excellent! Thanks ladies! :)
  • Options
    A little late here but I also LOVED Holy Spirit.  Not one single complaint.  The nurses were very helpful teaching us first time parents everything, haha.  I got great help with nursing.  Loved the private room and bathroom.  And yes, we got a birthday cake too.  Love, love, loved it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"