January 2011 Moms

WTF?

On the way back from our Disney GTG today, I was waiting to board my flight.  A woman asked me if I'd like to sit down and moved her luggage off of the seat next to her.  I sat down and she said, "congratulations!"

Now I know I'm rocking some major bloat, but really, lady?  I'm only 8 freaking weeks!

image  image
Carina 12.28.2010 | Aurelia 9.23.12 | Chart - Round 3

Re: WTF?

• maybe you just looked exhausted from all the fun you had!?!
  • How funny!

Glad you're back, mchupie!  How was the vacation?

• Loading the player...
  • mchupiemchupie member
    imagehappyjc10:

How funny!

It was awesome, thanks for asking!  We had so much fun.  I can't wait to be able to bring our phantom kids there some day :)

image  image
  • pawcallpawcall member
    I think this story necessitates a photograph Wink
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• imagemchupie:
    imagehappyjc10:

How funny!

It was awesome, thanks for asking!  We had so much fun.  I can't wait to be able to bring our phantom kids there some day :)

Glad you had fun.  Was it incredibly hot?  Get any cute souvenirs?

Edit: spelling :)

• mchupiemchupie member

imagecdobry01:

It's coming!  I will update the blog shortly :)

image  image
  • Maybe its "the glow." 
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • At least she was polite enough to make room for a pregnant woman!  Some people these days could not care less! 

Hope you had a great trip!

• mchupiemchupie member
    imagehappyjc10:
    imagemchupie:
    imagehappyjc10:

How funny!

Glad you had fun.  Was it incredibly hot?  Get any cute souvenirs?

Edit: spelling :)

It was hot, but not oppressive, thank goodness!  I got an adorable little size 6 month pink jumper that has a picture of Minnie Mouse in a princess dress that says "Princess in Training".  If we don't have a girl, we'll use it as a gift for someone else.  It's sooo cute!

image  image
  • mchupiemchupie member
    imagemchupie:

imagecdobry01:

It's coming!  I will update the blog shortly :)

Ok, blog is updated!  Check out my hot hot bloat, C.

image  image
  • pawcallpawcall member
    adorable bloat!  Does it come and go or stick around all day?
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• mchupiemchupie member

imagecdobry01:
    adorable bloat!  Does it come and go or stick around all day?

It used to only be in the afternoon and at night, but yesterday was the first day it was there when I woke up.  It does get bigger though as I go through the day.

image  image
  • Wow that lady is gutsy! What if she had been wrong? Lol. 

Glad you had a great GTG! 

DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Cute bump lady!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecompanion cube:

Wow that lady is gutsy! What if she had been wrong? Lol. 

Lurking, and I have to agree with this. I spent the whole weekend with Mchup. I know for a fact she is pregnant, and I couldn't tell. Even when she showed me her bloat, it was not conclusive, "That chick is totally pregnant" bloat.

Cute pic in your blog, though. :)

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• What a cute belly, bloat or not! Smile

For the record your belly doesn't look like bloat, it does look like a baby belly, although I know it's really early to actually show.

My belly with DS the first time looked like bloat Sad 

• mchupiemchupie member
    imagecompanion cube:

Wow that lady is gutsy! What if she had been wrong? Lol. 

I know!  I would have been so upset if that was the case.  I'm still kind of in shock about it.

image  image
  • That lady has ballz!  I can't tell with anyone when they are that early.  My mom on the other hand has a radar for it.  She notices the little things but she never says anything.
  • Bold, bold, bold! You are tiny.

• Definitely gutsy of the lady to guess at something like that, BUT what you do have really does look more like baby belly and bloat. Also, some people are really good with the signs - could you have been touching your belly?
  • It's because you're so skinny that what little bloat you have is clearly from a baby. If you were bigger, it would just look like a tummy and no one would say anything, but it's because you're tiny that the tiny little bloat is shaped like a baby bump already. Don't be offended, I'm jealous. I just look fat right now.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagejaejaevee:
    Definitely gutsy of the lady to guess at something like that, BUT what you do have really does look more like baby belly and bloat. Also, some people are really good with the signs - could you have been touching your belly?

Hmmm, I didn't even think of that, maybe!

image  image
  • imagemchupie:

imagejaejaevee:
    Definitely gutsy of the lady to guess at something like that, BUT what you do have really does look more like baby belly and bloat. Also, some people are really good with the signs - could you have been touching your belly?

Hmmm, I didn't even think of that, maybe!

Now this is possible. I did notice you rubbing your belly a lot this weekend (which was adorable).

Megin, she is petite, but the bloat/bump was not noticable under her clothes at all. I vote for belly rubbing, plus, weren't you wearing an empire waist shirt?                                                                                                      
    It's kind of exciting that you are starting to show a little. You look great!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"