Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

So today was my EDD.

After my first m/c it was after the EDD that I really felt like I could- not move on, but it didn't feel as raw. Hopefully that will be the case now as well. I just wish we could be ttc. Its SO frustrating.

Of course the universe has decided to gift me with CD 1 today so instead of going out and keeping my mind off of the EDD, I'll be at home on the couch popping advil, drinking tea and watching the bridezilla marathon. Yay. 

Re: So today was my EDD.

• I am so sorry. I hope that after today you will start to feel better. (((hugs)))

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Enjoy Bridezillas. I can barely watch those women some days :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry. (((((hugs)))))
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Goblin Gallup 5k 10/30/11 - 36:46
    Turkey Trot 5k 11/24/11 - 35:14
    Festival of Lights 5k 12/31/11 - 33:13
    Love the Run You're With 5k 2/13/12 - 31:58
    Backyard Burn 5 miler 3/11/12 - 1:08:42
    Cherry Blossom 10 Miler 4/1/12 - 1:58:22
    Wine Country HF 6/2/12 - TBD
    Spartan Race 8/25/12 - TBD
  • Yeah, I had to turn bridezillas off. I forgot how horrible those women act, I couldn't watch anymore!

Thank you both for your kind words. 

• ::hugs:: Thinking of you...
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    TTC #2 since 9/09 --- mild PCOS; Endometriosis
    IUI x4 = BFN
    IVF = sometime in 2012
  • Sending you big hugs ...
    5 ANGELS IN HEAVEN ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ -> miss m/c discovered on 4/6/09 at 9wks 3 days ( measured 6wks 1day ) m/c on 4/15/09 -> natural m/c on 8/27/09 at 8wks 1 day -> miss m/c discovered on 5/27/10 at 8wks 3 days ( measured 8wks ) m/c on 6/15/10 -> natural m/c on 1/27/11 at 10wks 3days -> natural m/c on 3/12/12 at 7wks ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Lots of hugs to you, so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm so sorry.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry about the tough day.

Hopefully tomorrow is better  *hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Sending you big hugs today.  Thinking of you and hoping today goes better than expected!
  • thinking of you today. I'll take your AF vibes if you have a few to spare!
    Forty-something TTC since 12/2007 3 failed IVFs DE cycle #1: BFP then D&E at 12 weeks due to neural tube defect DE cycle #2: Chemical FET #1: BFN Lining issues, pursuing adoption
  • I'm sorry. ((((big hugs)))) Hang in there.
  • Thinking of you today. 
    ~ M/C April 28/10 @ 10w2d ~ ~ M/C Sept. 14/10 @ 5w ~ Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm sorry for your loss.  Take care.
  • KMLPKMLP member
    So sorry hun!  What a tough day!  Enjoy Bridezilles, though!  I love to watch those crazy beetches!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Two angel babies 11/09 and 4/10
  • I'm sorry for your loss.
    My Blog
    We love and miss you Jillian (18w) and Peanut (6w). Welcome to our TAC miracle Jacob!
  • Thank you all so much <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"