Upstate NY Babies

Jinxed myself...

We have a session with Michele Wade tomorrow morning- YAY! It's with Justin and his cousins so MIL said she'd pay- double YAY! The cousins all play pretty rough and they've been outside all wknd at MIL's pool. Of course today literally FIVE MINUTES before we leave, Justin tries to get into their inground pool by himself (over the side). Of course, when he felt no steps he slipped in, started to panic/fall and smashed his little lip open on the cement. He was spitting blood, it was SO, SO horrible. DH was barely a few feet from him.

MIL says it doesn't look like it will be a fat lip for the pic but I'm convinced :( and so bummed.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Jinxed myself...

• Aww...poor thing. That stinks about the pic but I would be more worried about how he wasn't being watched closely enough around the pool!!!!!!!
  • oh i hope it doesn't swell.  put some ice on it. i can't wait to see the pics
  • Loading the player...
  • Poor thing!  I hope his lip doesn't swell.  Can't wait to see the pics
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh no! Poor Justin! I hope it doesnt look too bad in the morning and your photo shoot goes great. I can't wait to see the pics!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • imageTelyco:
    Aww...poor thing. That stinks about the pic but I would be more worried about how he wasn't being watched closely enough around the pool!!!!!!!

Oh no, he was being watched closely. There were 6 adults all within 5 feet of him. A toddler around an in-ground pool is tough- it takes literally 1 second...a  blink of your eye... and they could fall in.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • How scary that he fell in!  I'm glad that he's okay, and hope that the swelling on his lip goes down for the pics. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't worry! Michele could probably photoshop that out for you if need be! She's great at that stuff! :)
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"