Baby Names

Middle name for Quinn (girl)

I'd like a middle name that is from someone we know, but we haven't found that name yet.

So, in the meantime, does anyone have any middle name ideas that flow with "Quinn" (girl)? (Our last name is one syllable and starts with "W".)

Thx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
imageimage
imageimage

Re: Middle name for Quinn (girl)

• This is hard, because I think of Quinn as a mn. I know an Elizabeth Quinn and an Anne Quinnlan.
  • Scout05Scout05 member
    I know a Quinn Marie, and her mom was also thinking about Quinn May and Quinn Grace. Those mn's had some meaning in their families.
  • Loading the player...
  •  actualy think a longer elegant name works well..

Quinn Eleanor

Quinn Beatrice

Quinn Elizabeth,

Love the name- so so pretty!!

• Mackenzie

Michelle

Elizabeth

Nicole

Noelle

Katherine

Joelle

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • go for a 2 or 3 syllable name.

• Quinn Olivia

Quinn Elizabeth

Quinn Annabelle

Visit The Nest!Image and video hosting by TinyPic Visit The Nest! Anniversary
    VOTE on my Name List image 7 anovulatory cycles, 1 cycle 50 mg clomid, 4 cycles 100mg clomid, HSG double blockage, hysteroscopy with cyst and debris removal, fermara/IUI attempt abandoned because of anovulation, follistim/IUI attempt coming soon!
  • imageK.a.T.e:

go for a 2 or 3 syllable name.

I agree with this.

Also, I used to have "Quinn Elizabeth" on my list of girl names until someone pointed out that it sounds like Queen Elizabeth.

my read shelf:
    Meredith's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    40/112

Photobucket
  • imagemsmerymac:

Also, I used to have "Quinn Elizabeth" on my list of girl names until someone pointed out that it sounds like Queen Elizabeth.

Yeah, this is my problem. I love the name Quinn but every time I pair it with anything, it sounds like Queen _______ .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"