3rd Trimester
Options

Anyone itchy?

I have been itching again off and on all over my body. I had my blood drawn 2 weeks ago for my liver acid/bile test. They said my numbers were within normal range, but they were still going to monitor me. I have been itching more over the weekend. Could this be from something else? Is anyone else having this problem?

Re: Anyone itchy?

• Options

I'm super itchy, but I've been diagnosed with PUPPP.

Do you have any kind of a rash to go along with the itch?

Batman likes to watch cartoons on the weekends. Whatever.

"I'll gladly take cold sores over eye herpes" -ElieFin
    "Unicorn glitter gives me UTIs." -Leila'sMommy
  • Options
    yup I feel itchy all over all the time... but I don't have any sort of rash at all... I'm going to ask my dr. about it tomorrow as I have my appt tomorrow. 
    Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does lotion help at all? I get really itchy at night and it makes it impossible to sleep but when I put lotion on it really helps stop the itch.
  • Options
    I just started itching my belly.....well, actually I think it's been a few weeks.  It's only in one little area and I do have a very small rash.  I think I got this with DS#1 though, so not horribly concerned. I don't think my Dr. has even noticed and I haven't said anything because I've barely paid attention to it.
    Adrian 7.6.07 - ADHD, Disruptive Behavior Disorder, Learning Disability-NOS
    Cam 6.6.10 - Autism, Global Developmental Delay, Mixed Receptive/Expressive Communication Disorder
  • Options
    Yes, I was super itch last week all over my body. I wasn't sure I was itching so much. It bothered me so bad that I jumped in the shower than got some rubbing alcohol and scrubbed my back, chest and legs. I stayed in there so long until the shower turned cold. I still itch, but not like I was. My belly itches all the time, but last week it was all over. Glad I'm not the only one. :)
  • Options
    imagePubStar09:

I'm super itchy, but I've been diagnosed with PUPPP.

Do you have any kind of a rash to go along with the itch?

Same here.  It's very itchy! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"