Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Have a LO that won't sleep?

DS has gone from STTN to being up every two hours. It started when he was sick with a cold and I thought he wasn't sleeping well because he was stuffed up but now he is no longer sick and still waking up every two hours. On top of this, he barely takes naps. He will fall asleep in the car or in the stroller on walks but as soon as the movement stops, he's awake.

I know he's in the teething stage and is more awake but this seems a little much. Anyone else going through this? Any suggestions? 

TIA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Have a LO that won't sleep?

• Options
    I'm going through the exact same thing. My LO will be 5 months old next week, and its just starting to get a little bit better. He has started napping a *little* better and is now up a couple of times a night if that compared to 5-7 times a night like a couple of weeks ago. The Pedi reccomended starting to use the Ferber Method, and it helped, but not completely. I checked with my Pedi because they wanted to make sure it wasn't anything wrong with his inner ears keeping him up. Hylands Teething Tablets really help, and you can use them a few times a day! I reccomend those! And don't worry, you're not alone, cause until I saw this, I was convinced I was the only one with a LO that recently started experiencing this!
  • Options
    Mine is doing the same thing... I thought the sleep regression happened at four months, but it looks like we have a few hold outs...
    IMG_3932
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJustJanie:
    Mine is doing the same thing... I thought the sleep regression happened at four months, but it looks like we have a few hold outs...

I'm right there with you, suffering in my own private hell with a baby that won't sleep. From what I've been told there's nothing we can do, but wait it out. Ugh..........

• Options
    At about 4months, my DS went from STTN to waking up around 2-3am because he was rolling over from tummy to back and couldn't figure out how to roll back onto his tummy. He had just gotten back into a little better sleep routine about 2 weeks ago, and came down with a cold over the holiday weekend and hasn't been sleeping hardly any now. Ugh, it's frustrating having to wait all this stuff out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"