Pregnant after 35
Options

No signs...anyone else?

Hello,

I am 37 and having my first on/around December 26th. I am 10 weeks along and have zero signs....no morning sickness, no sore boobs, not tired, I've gained a couple pounds but that's it. I'm not complaining at all just more worried. When we went to our first appt the doc said everything is looking great and we have our second appt on June 7th. I wish it would hurry and get here so the doc can give me some peace.

Thanks for listening.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: No signs...anyone else?

• Options
    Enjoy it!  You are one of the lucky ones!  Smile  The only issue I had was sore breasts (no morning sickness, etc.).  I thank my lucky stars that I have had it so easy thus far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    #1 had me exhausted and wanting to eat my couch. #2 showed no signs at all. No sore boobs, not overwhelmingly tired, not that hungry, no m/s, nothing. #2 is doing very, very well. Hope your next appointment is fabulous!
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am 7 weeks and no signs. I also have a 2nd ultrasound tomorrow morning. The first was 5 weeks so to early to detect or see much, so tomorrow confirms if this is a viable pregnancy. I have no signs of anything. Makes me sort of figure tomorrow will say no, its not a viable pregnancy but who knows!!
  • Options
    I'm having my 4th and I never had any m/s, sore boobs, etc...GL & Congrats!!
  • Options
    Wow, you are one of the lucky ones. Not to worry.Good luck and congrats.
  • Options
    just be thankful!, with my first i had morning sickness for 5 months!!  i was prepared for the worst with this one, being older (i'm 37 too) and diabetic but other than being tired and having sore boobs, this time it has been pretty uneventful, i do find that i have the nose of a bloodhound right now, i know immediately as soon as someone comes in with any type of fish product! Ick!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"