Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Ugh... I really dislike..

my BOOBS!!! I have done so great eating well, working out, and getting back into shape for my wedding but my boobs... suck! Crying  This past weekend we took Easton to the pool for the first time and I am soo embarrassed by my boobs! I realized that I can not do triangle top bikini but I want a bikini.. Ugh! I can't wait to get a boob job, but of course that will be after having all the kiddos!

Anyone else planning on having a boob job?? 

Re: Ugh... I really dislike..

• I feel ya...I'm getting a reduction after I'm all done with the babes!
  • Only if a boob job can make all the stretchies disappearSad. They're still pretty perky and would look decent in my bikini if it wasn't for the million stretch marks! Btw, congrats on your wedding!

• Loading the player...
  • me me me! when i was nursing i was like an F! now i'm back to my normal self 32b...i will get my boobies once im done with all the babies!!

• I dislike when I bend over, I have this awesome flap on my belly. I'm down to 125 pounds but It looks like I have a ton of extra skin, I feel ya. But no for the boob job, my SO loves me even wi my saggy boobs, and that is really all that matters. Sure I would like for them to be as perky as they once were, but vie almost never seen a pair of fakes that you can't tell are fake.
  • i had them done years ago. i've still bfing and the only thing that's changed is um, they look veiny. ick.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"