Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Nursery plan for triplets LIP

Hey guys!  Tell me what you think! We finally got a plan for our nursery.  It's a small room so all we will be able to fit is the cribs and changing table.  We have a large closet that we plan on lining with shelves and baskets for all of their clothes instead of using a dresser.  Anyway the plan is mostly for the mural we plan on painting.  I got all of the animals from google searching for free coloring pages.  We have got the blue and green on the walls and transferred the animals to transparencies and we should get started on it this weekend. 

https://www.aandeplusthree.com/ 

Re: Nursery plan for triplets LIP

• Options

It is really cute, but I am a little sad to see that there are only 2 of each animal instead of 3...looks more Noah's Ark than a room for 3 adorable triplet boys. Maybe I am just over thinking it...I do love the bedding though!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Options
    imageTulipsAndChampagne:

It is really cute, but I am a little sad to see that there are only 2 of each animal instead of 3...looks more Noah's Ark than a room for 3 adorable triplet boys. Maybe I am just over thinking it...I do love the bedding though!

I didnt even think of that!  I will have to talk to my Dh.  Maybe we can photoshop the pictures so that there are three animals in each picture.  I think that is a great idea.  Thanks!  Hopefully we can do that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks great! I'd go easy on any other wall decor. You don't want it to be too busy and feel cramped.
  • Options
    I love it! It's very cute. I agree with the PP about making sure it's not too busy with the small room though.
  • Options

those are awesome pictures, I'm sure it will come out great!

and as the other poster said I'd try to paint 3 of each animal  =)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"