Babies: 6 - 9 Months

One thing that never bothered me before having a child

Fireworks after dark.... I suppose the neighbor kids have no idea (or care) that DD is sleeping.

Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey

Re: One thing that never bothered me before having a child

• Thank goodness we haven't had to deal with that yet.  I'm not looking forward to it though.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO is jealous of your LOs hair.

Yeah things like that annoy me now that didn't before DD.

• Loading the player...
  • LOL, I know what you mean!  One time I put on my FB status how ironic it was that a decade ago I used to go after "street racer" kind of guys and now I angrily shake my fist at them for their noisy cars waking up DD!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagemoonfaerie:

My LO is jealous of your LOs hair.

LOL!  Thanks, though let me tell you its a PITA with the summer heat.  Its constantly sweaty and sticking to her head.

Tori 10.10.09 / Callie 9.14.10 / Callie's Epilespy Journey
  • No kidding.  We live on a lake.  Some bozo decided to let off those HUGE fireworks Saturday night.  I'm talking about the fireworks that you would go and watch on the 4th.
  • I think I lucked out on the sleeping baby/kid front! My kids sleep through everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. We live in the city and the huge annual 4th of July fireworks display takes place literally 500 feet from our house. And they do it 3 nights in a row. DS actually fell asleep while watching it last year Indifferent.  And they slept through the other nights completely.

• That won't happen to us anytime soon... Fireworks are banned in our neighborhood.

• It has always bothered me.  Especially if I was trying to sleep and even more so because I have kids now.
    imageimage
  • imagejessloveschase08:

That won't happen to us anytime soon... Fireworks are banned in our neighborhood.

They're banned in much of our county, still happens every year, especially the illegals from Mexico.

• imageMaxOrTori:

Fireworks after dark....

when else would you shoot fireworks, though?

Indifferent

i get what you're saying about the noise, though...i really think DS will sleep through it, since he sleeps through huge thunderstorms and the train that's a 1/2 block away from our house, but who knows?

• i never thought twice about the neighbors mowing and weedwhacking until it was lo's nap time. haha, thankfully he sleeps through it. but i still get nervous when i hear the racket start up!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"