Parenting after a Loss

Poll: Have your LO's eyes changed color?

Yes or no?  If yes, how old was LO when they changed?  If no, how old is LO now?

Re: Poll: Have your LO's eyes changed color?

• Nope - they're still blue.  She's eight months and one week.
  • Babs022Babs022 member
    still blue here- almost 7 months.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker *************************************************************************************** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Jack's eyes are starting to turn brown.  It started about three weeks ago.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jack Emmett born on 2/2/10 after 17 cycles and a miscarriage
    Calvin Wyatt born on 1/10/12. Our surprise baby!

EP Facebook Group ~*~ My Baby/Life Blog
  • Nope, 8 months and still blue, but I have blue eyes and DH has crazy green,yellow, hazel eyes. So, there is a good chance that her eyes will stay blue.
  • Yes-- I guess around 5 months they started changing, they went from a dark steel blue grey to now being a hazely brown with a little bit of blue and green. I dont think they are done yet b/c DH and I both have brown eyes and hers have a bit of gren in them that I still think they have a ways to go.
  • Still blue. Almost 8 months. I have blue eyes and DH has green.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Still blue 9 mths later. I have hazel eyes and DH has blue eyes
  • They're still dark grey blue but some days they look more blue. She's just 5 months and they could go either way. DH has bright blue eyes, but mine change btwn brown hazel and green.
  • Yes, they were like a grayish blue and have gradually changed to hazel.
  • Yes, they were grey/blue but around 3 months the inner 1/2 turned hazel and they've stayed that way ever since.  Not sure where the hazel is coming from as DH and I both have blue eyes.
  • DD was born with brown eyes and 13 wks later they are still brown, don't think they'll be changing any. 

From miscarriages, a diagnosis of a bicornuate uterus, and fibroid removal surgery...It's been quite the journey but it was all well worth it. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • They were dark grey-ish when he was born but are turning more and more blue every day.  I think he has my eyes, they seem to be ending up the same color (sort of Navy with silver).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"