Breastfeeding
Options

? for ep'ers

Other than the medela pump, do you recommend any other pump for exclusive pumping? I rented a medela from the hospital with my first but that is just not going to be possible this time around. I am hoping there is a pump out there that will cost less and still work. If not I guess I will have to start counting pennies. TIA for any help.

Re: ? for ep'ers

• Options
    I paid $100 for the Lansinoh double electric pump at Target.  I have 0 complaints.  I know it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet, but I haven't had any problem pumping enough to keep up with my daughter's needs.  I love the pump.  It will at the very least pay for itself, if it hasn't already.
  • Options
    Do you know if your insurance would help cover the cost of the pump? My insurance covered the entire thing and all I needed was a prescription from the doctor for the pump.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Have the Ameda purely yours hollister pump. My first one, where the plug connects got a little loose but I just leave it at work & use it. It had a few years use when I bought it. I bought another to leave at home. I paid less than $50 for one. Plyou can always find them used or replacement parts if you need any. I highly recommend this one. Very efficient, good price and easy to find.
  • Options

imagechantellio:
    I paid $100 for the Lansinoh double electric pump at Target.  I have 0 complaints.  I know it hasn't even been 3 weeks yet, but I haven't had any problem pumping enough to keep up with my daughter's needs.  I love the pump.  It will at the very least pay for itself, if it hasn't already.

I have the same pump and really like it.  I was able to find it on Craigslist still in a sealed box, 4 extra bottles, and three Medela bras for $100.  I also have the Avent manual and really like it too.  I actually get more milk with the manual.

• Options
    I have the Medela Pump In Style Advanced a friend gave me. Love it and the LC said it works just as well as the hospital grade pumps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"