2nd Trimester
Options

NBR, bachelorette Ali sucks...

I just cannot stand her and I think these guys are horrible.  I also don't understand why at the age of 25, she needs to be on a television show to find love.  She's 25 and has plenty of time...

Re: NBR, bachelorette Ali sucks...

• Options
    i cant stand any of those shows..they are all fake and IMO totally scripted.. who actually finds their soulmate on a tv show?? go out and look for them!
  • Options
    she wants her 15 min of fame. She would have done it any way she could. I think all of these reality shows are crap. I don't watch any of them except 19 kids and counting. I dont care anything about watching people sleep around on tv. Plus I think it sends an unrealistic and immoral message to young people (GOD I SOUND OLD) BTW I'm 25 ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had on idea she is 25. i agree. She is in the prime of her love finding days. She's cute. She doesn't need a show. Nonetheless I am ridiculous and DVR'ing the show. again.
  • Options

I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette junkie, I'm not going to lie.

But she does irritate me. Which creates quite the conflict of interest Confused

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I also love this crap, but she totally irks me.  I don't think she's attractive and she is super annoying.  As for the moral issue, eh...that doesn't bother me in the least.  She's 25, she should be exploring and not settling for some guy on TV. 
  • Options
    ougrad1ougrad1 member
    I think she's adorable. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I cant stand her either, I really tried to, I watched the first episode but couldn't get through the second.
    BabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options

imageougrad1:
    I think she's adorable. 

Emerson and Olivia are adorable...she is horrible.  LOL

• Options
    ougrad1ougrad1 member
    imagewife1014:

imageougrad1:
    I think she's adorable. 

Emerson and Olivia are adorable...she is horrible.  LOL

True story.  : )

• Options
    she lives in San Francisco, in a very trendy young area, shes young skinny and blonde. Really? What the heck is she doing on the show??
  • Options

This is the first time I've watched one of the bachelor/bachelorette shows.  I have to tell you the show doesn't bother me I'm a reality tv show junky, but her personality just from the one show, she didn't make herself look intelligent at all and all she did was giggle... NONE STOP!  I hope she shows more of herself than what the previews show, if its just that she's a giggle girl who spends a lot of time in bed with different guys... yikes!

• Options
    imageChrissieW3:

I am a Bachelor/Bachelorette junkie, I'm not going to lie.

But she does irritate me. Which creates quite the conflict of interest Confused

this, I don't miss a beat of this show but she has irritated me ever since she spent more time hating on Vienna than she did putting forth energy to Jake. 

• Options
    I agree 100%.  The show totally sucks.  I told DH last night that I probably would not be watching it next week.  It was soooo boring!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"