February 2011 Moms

Cautiously introducing myself.....=0)

So this is sort of an introduction, I'm slightly scared to do it so early.  I woke up this morning and though...eh, I should just test, I'm sure it will be a BFN.  BUT I took 5 tests today (because I'm in such disbelief) and they have all been positive!   According to my chart, I'm 7 DPO, however, I get the feeling I may have ovulated a few days before.  My 3 internet cheapie tests were BFP's (light line), the FRER was a little darker, and the digital said PREGNANT.  Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.  If my O date is correct, I should be due 2/14/11. 

Can't wait to get to know you all!! 

Re: Cautiously introducing myself.....=0)

• Lkat17Lkat17 member

ha! I had to pee on 4 different sticks before I believed it too!

Welcome and Congrats!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Welcome and congrats!

You may have Oed later but it is definitely possible to get a BFP at 7 dpo. Just ask ReeseM on this board. ;)

Ok, it is extremely rare!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats, and I am there with you about the jinx concerns, but I am sure it will be fine :)

Also, I took 5 tests too! 3 came in the pack that I had and they all were faint, so I got FRER and a digital... I figured after the 5th one it would be safe to stop testing and it'll be time to schedule with the doc!

H&H!!!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• tctibbetctibbe member

Thanks, Ladies!!

H&H to you all too!

• ReeseMReeseM member

I got mine at 7 dpo too! When I called the dr, the nurse told me that it is really not that unusual to get one so early if you start testing early. Who knows.

Congrats and welcome!! 

I took about 5/6 tests over 2 days!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and welcome!
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • I honestly told my family (we are horrible secret keepers), went a whole day, and then panicked that I had imagined the two lines I saw.  I went to Walgreens and got a digital, and something about the little "Pregnant" made it so much more real.

The sad part is DH didn't really believe it until he saw the word either.  Smile 

BFP #1 - Twin B lost at 5w
    Bryce Addison  I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be.
    Our baby boy was born sleeping on 9.17.10. He was 19w1d.
    BFP #2 - Twin B lost at 4w
    Twin A
    BFP #3 - Lost at 5w
    BFP #4 - Lost at 4w
    BFP #5

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"