1st Trimester

Bella Band??

Have you tried it?  What do you think?  It's sad but at 4 weeks, thanks to IVF I already could use one.
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bella Band??

• I'm going to get one. I'm nowhere near needing it yet, but I imagine in another month it will be my BFF clothing wise!
  • I thought it was just me. I haven't gained an ounce but by the end of the day I have the bloated tummy out of nowhere. I have heard they are great.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I haven't bought one... but I've already bought some maternity clothes - the bloat is making my clothes not fit well at all, and since we're going out of town next week, I wanted to make sure I was comfortable.  I've heard good things about the bella band, though, and might buy one eventually.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ReeseMReeseM member
    Get it. Stat. Rocked one today with some shorts..... yeah, I'm 4 weeks...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have 3 of them (different colors) and I wore them everyday when I was pregnant with my DS.  They were great for hiding the elastic band on my maternity pants...the Bella Band looks just like a cami!  
  • pam1005pam1005 member
    You can use them post partum too.  Check out ebay.  I got three in pink, black, and white for ten bucks.  They are not the actual bella band (under the names belly/maternity band), but they do the job.  I lived off them until I fit into maternity clothes and used them for a month after I had the baby.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This lurking mama is sure excited to see you on this board, July!  Congratulations!!
    ***************************** Our beautiful daughter was born in October 2009. Turns out she was quite the miracle. After two years of TTC, diagnosed with DOR. A couple of failed treatment cycles later, we decided to let go of our hope for more biological children and explore adoption.
  • I have had one for 1.5 weeks and love it. It felt weird at first to know my pants were undone, but it just is so comfortable that I've gotten over it. My bloat changes through the day, so even if I don't need it in the morning, I put it on so as the bloat comes back I am prepared and don't have to be uncomfortable.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"