Pregnant after IF

Can't believe what I just bought!!

Well I told myself I would not by anything until we find out the sex of the baby but I just broke my own rule!  Gymboree has an online special on the cherry little girl clothes.  I just love cherries my nick name in college was cherry girl since I wore clothing with cherries on them all the time!  Well I bought 9 yes I said 9 pieces of little girl clothing.  My thought was if I find out I am having a boy I will have  some great gifts for friends having girls or they do have a 60 money return so  I am hoping we find out the sex before then :)  Just had to tell someone since I did have them shipped to my work so DH will not find out :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can't believe what I just bought!!

• you are killing me i LOVE that stuff. the return policy applies even to sale items? i have been eyeing a few of those outfits but am not buying any clothes for the babies as we are team green and not buying anything ahead of time but i would be so disappointed if wasn't available.
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This post makes me Big Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • shipoopiisforme: 

From what I read as long as you have the packaging and recepit you have 60 days from ordering to return.  You should check it out the sale is really good I got all 9 items for 89.00!   Some sizes are all ready sold out so act quick! I think sale ends today!

• i just caved and bought 4 girl outfits and 2 boy outfits for under $150! and now i am on gap buying a bunch of stuff b/c they have a sale that ends tonight too. i am holding you responsible!!!
  • imageshipoopiisforme:
    i just caved and bought 4 girl outfits and 2 boy outfits for under $150! and now i am on gap buying a bunch of stuff b/c they have a sale that ends tonight too. i am holding you responsible!!!

I take all responsibility!!  Well just think you have like a 75% chance of one of each if they are faternal :)  Also after the babies are born you are going to be so busy you will not have the time to buy really cute clothes for a little while.  Enjoy your shopping and just think you will def. have these babies before the return policy time is over :) 

• it's just slightly embarrassing because i have to ship everything to my mom's house as we wont have any baby stuff in our house before they arrive. so i just warned her and she was rolling her eyes and laughing at me!
  • I was the same way when they had a pink and green turtle line.  My sorority colors are pink and green and our mascot is the turtle.  I bought literally every single piece of that line in several different sizes. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"