Infertility
Options

::BMWwife::

I always forget if you have 1 or 2 'W' in your screen name.  Sorry if I got it wrong.

Do you mind doing the IUI check in again this week?  You did an amazing job last week.  I would really appeciate it. 

TIA

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ::BMWwife::

• Options

You got it right. BMW are my husbands initials btw.

I was going to PM you to tell you that I probably wont be able to do the IUI check in this week. I am going to the beach Wed night and dont think we will take the laptop. I could get it together tomorrow night and post it Wed if you dont think anyone would mine doing it a day early. Let me know!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

If you have time tomorrow I don't think anyone would mine.  Or I can do it Wednesday night and post Thursday.  I have plans to go out with my mom, but I am sure it won't be a late night.  hmmm okay, I will do it this week.  Thanks so much for last week.  I am really in a better place mentally now.  (Well mostly).

Have fun at the beach!

Twins:BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ok, let me know in the future if you need help with it again.

I'm not sure you method of keeping track of everyone, but I found googleing their screen names the easiest way for me instead of searching the board.

Thanks, I am really looking forward to getting away with DH for a few days. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"