Babies: 6 - 9 Months

Anyone's lo get hot in their car seat?

I've noticed that dd is sweaty after sitting in her car seat.  I've tried taking her jacket off in the car, opening windows, placing a blanket on the seat, putting the ac on, but in the end she 's usually sweaty.  Anyone else?
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone's lo get hot in their car seat?

• yep, we have the same problem.  Fortunately my car has dual zone a/c so I just make sure she has a/c on.  She still gets sweaty around her head and neck though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • YES!  And I have no suggestions b/c I can't figure out how to keep him cool in the car either.  Hopefully someone on here will have some good ideas.
  • Loading the player...
  • BTW your DD is adorable!  Her eyes are gorgeous!
  • imagebarrjn84:
    BTW your DD is adorable!  Her eyes are gorgeous!

Thanks! 

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes but I figure it is par for the course.  I don't know how to keep him cool but I figure it has to be somewhat normal.  I mean, his back is pressed up against the car seat due to the harness (which it should be) while we don't get as hot because 1. we can have a/c directly on us and 2. we have the ability to not lean against our seat if we want. 
    imageimage
  • imagebarrjn84:
    YES!  And I have no suggestions b/c I can't figure out how to keep him cool in the car either.  Hopefully someone on here will have some good ideas.

This. We crank the air & end up freezing in the front. But no natter what we do, he's got a sweaty little back when we get him out. His neck gets that way, too. 

• Yep, her back is all wet when she gets out of her seat. DH and I always say that we are going to invent a car seat with vents and its own air conditioning unit. Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"