Infertility
Options

Very slow responder :(

I'm on day 8 of stims and my average follie size is only about 10.  Saturday my E2 was only 290 (I'm not sure what it was today yet)  My nurse says slow and steady wins the race but I'm feeling a little discouraged :(  And I only have about 9 total follies and two are smaller than the rest of the pack - so probably more like 7 might be mature.    I'm not feeling very good about this cycle. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Very slow responder :(

• Options
    I am, too.  I know how frustrating it is.  But hang in there!  They're stimming you so slowly for a reason.  I hope the ones you have are awesome!
    It took 5 failed IUIs and a failed IVF, but our FET worked!
    My pregnancy after Infertility Blog
    Our baby girl was born on April 27, 2011!
  • Options
    I'm a slow responder as well. As long as the follies are still growing, I would not worry just yet. And 9 isn't bad! Hang in there, hun! I'm sending you tons of PPV!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am also a slow responder. I have PCOS so they were extra careful with me. I also had OHSS with a canceled IUI. I stimmed for 14 days total for my IVF. I know it's hard not to get discouraged but trust me this isn't a bad thing.  I had a great response and I did get my BFP. I later m/c but that was due to my clotting issues. Hang in there & it will all be worth it. GL!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Options
    I am a slow responder too. On my cd8 blood work this cycle my e2 was 38 and I had nothing over 9mm. at cd13 my e2 was only 66 with nothing over 12. Dont give up! Some of us just take a little longer =)
  • Options
    jani7jani7 member
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement!  It is much needed tonight...  
  • Options

I'm a slow responder too so I totally understand your feelings.  But reallly try to stay positive!  I'm sending you a ton of PPV and follie growing dust! :-)  Come on, follies, grow!!

• Options

i was doing an iui and not ivf but i stimmed for 19 days. it was a low dosage so i wouldn't overstim. but i just wanted to share so you don't get discouraged.

good luck! 

imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

my first cycle, I didn't really start to respond until day 10. Yes, the cycle was a bust, but they were able to find out what to do to make cycle #2 work.

i hope that you turn around, and they get 7 fabulous eggs from you.

It only takes 1.

good luck.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"