Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

Just saw "Sex and the City" (maybe spoiler)

It sucked big time! Whats with the dancing and singing?!
someecards.com - I love the sound you make when you shut up. Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Just saw "Sex and the City" (maybe spoiler)

• Options
    Oh I liked it!  I don't think either of the movies were able to offer everything the show offered, but I thought it had a lot of humor, yes most of it was cheesy humor, but I laughed a lot!
  • Options

SPOILER!!!!  If you have not seen it DO NOT read what I am typing below...

I was disapointed in the whole Smith thing.  What the heck happened to him?  They did the big thing about Samantha getting the dress and then Miley Cyrus and then that's it?  He was never mentioned again except for the giant poster/wall thing when they were leaving Abu Dhabi.  Weird. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I liked it, but good lord was Carrie naggy and bitchy in the first half.  Got on my nerves.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesapphirebride06:

SPOILER!!!!  If you have not seen it DO NOT read what I am typing below...

I was disapointed in the whole Smith thing.  What the heck happened to him?  They did the big thing about Samantha getting the dress and then Miley Cyrus and then that's it?  He was never mentioned again except for the giant poster/wall thing when they were leaving Abu Dhabi.  Weird. 

I know, screw the Danish guy - Samantha needed to hook back up with Smith, such a disappointment.  Overall I liked it as a movie, it was entertaining - but the plot left much to be desired.  Spent too much time oogling over the scenery.  And Carrie's new apartment design?  Ick!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"