Silly question - what do I dress the baby in — The Bump
Georgia Babies

Silly question - what do I dress the baby in

I see all these lists for onesies/snap shirts and so forth but if he is born in August won't I need to put something on his bottoms? I have a ton of onesies but should I invest in a pair of newborn khaki or denim shorts? Just afraid he will be cold in the air conditioning. 

Re: Silly question - what do I dress the baby in

• Owen lived in onesies and the little Carter's jersey pants. Or just a onesie. He was an August baby and hot natured. I don't think think it looks wierd for newborns to only have on onesies, others might disagree. Oh, and he had a bunch of shortall outfits. So cute! I miss them!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • jax wore a lot of onesies and socks.  i didn't add pants until it got a little cooler out.  even the outfits that weren't technically onesies were still basically covering the same as if they were.  he was born end of july.
  • Loading the player...
  • I would have let Gavin live in a onesie and socks that first summer but daycare always insisted that he have shorts/pants.  Don't know why?!  Those lightweight cotton Carters pants were the best.  He really did live in those + onesies for the first year.

• Monkey Tank One-Piece

When my boys were little, they basically lived in one piece outfits like this (I consider a "onesie" to be the body-suit style things that go with pants/shorts, but this is an outfit on it's own). 

Jack 3.5.07 / Ethan 9.17.08 / Lauren 4.3.11 image
  • Rompers (one pieces with legs).  Or onesies with baby legs.

EDD 1/8/10 - our sweet sunshine DD born 12/30/09
    EDD 2/15/14 - Stillbirth at 21 wks 10/02/13
    EDD 8/12/15 - MMC 1/12/15
    EDD 12/24/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I bought shorts. (July baby)  I had a girl first and I never had enough bottoms so she mostly wore onesies all summer, but I really liked it when she had shorts to wear so I made sure I had plenty this time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards