Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Betas

How soon should I call my doc to have her monitor my Betas? She said next time I get pregnant she wanted to keep an eye on them more for a piece of mind for me.  I just got my BFP yesterday.  Should I wait a day or two or see if I can get my blood drawn tomorrow?

Re: Betas

• Options
    I had the same situation (doctor wanted to monitor for my peace of mind). I called the day after getting my BFP and the doctor was able to get me in that day for the blood draw. You might as well call tomorrow and they can decide when to bring you in! :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    bmp84bmp84 member

I had directions to call as soon as I got a BFP, not only to get them done for my piece of mind, but also to check my progesterone since I'm on supps and my progesterone has caused problems with past pregnancies.

I'm getting beta #1 today too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can have them done at any time, they might be low because it's so early but that does not matter as long as they double...
    BFP #1 4/2/09 EDD 12/6/09 -MC 4/12/09 BFP #2 6/2/09 EDD 2/14/10 -Ectopic in Tube, Surgery 6/23/09 BFP #3 10/15/09 EDD 6/27/10 -Daniel John 6/21/10 BFP #4 Oct 2010 Chemical Pregnancy BFP #5 8/19/11 Beta #1 82.8 Prog 17.25
  • Options
    I had wondered the same thing this past week when I had my BFP.  I was very anxious to get some information, as a piece of mind for us.  I called on Monday morning and was able to get an appointment that afternoon.  They then had me come in again on Weds of last week.  I felt the sooner the better so I wasn't sitting there wondering what was going on.  Good luck to you!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!  I made my appointment first thing this morning.  My doctor is only in from 8-12 on Tuesdays.   I have my first blood drawl tomorrow morning at  9:45
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"