Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Help reading my FF chart

I am somewhat new to using FF to chart my temps/CM and need some help interpreting this month's chart. My coverline is a dashed line which I know means that there's conflicting info on my chart but I'm just not exactly sure what caused this: do you think it's that I temp at different times each morning or something else? Please help!

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2dea80#share

Thanks!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Help reading my FF chart

• Options
    You have a lot of open circles (which indicate you temped at off times).  I *believe* having that many open circles can cause your crosshairs to be dashed.  Also-  it may be dashed b/c although you have nice spike, you have temps that high several times prior to the O day it gave you-  FF prob has dashes not just b/c the temp times, but also b/c given the coverline and how you have high temps both before and after, you may very well have a bigger temp jump and it could move your crosshairs
    EDD with #4  01-20-14
    Proud mama to a boys-  6/17/09 - a girl 2/23/11- and a boy 8/20/12

• Options
    I would say it's definitely the inconsistent temps.  Is there a reason you can't temp at the same time everyday?  It's almost pointless to temp if you can't do it 100%, you'll stress out wondering why it's not making sense.  Are you using OPKs?  Thats the only other thing I would suggest since your waking times are so off.  It's hard to get the hang of.  Have you tried checking your cervix?  I would try checking CM internally as well since you seem to be confused about that too.  GL!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I get up around 2:15 on Mon, Tues, and Wed, and around 5:30 on Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, and I was still able to see my shift.  So just because you have wonky waking times, doesn't mean you won't be able to temp.

That said, your temps really are all over the place.  I think you should try temping vaginally (you might be sleeping with your mouth open and not realize it).  That might level out your temps some.

Also, those two really high ones before your CH's, I think I would "disregard."  Don't delete them, but have FF hide those two.  It might make your CHs more clear.

Good luck!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"