3rd Trimester
Options

NBR: The Bachelorette (spoilers, of course)

I am sooooooooooooooo glad Craig "The Hair" R. got sent home! I realize he made great tv but he was such an A*HOLE!!!!

Seems like the guys who pick on the others have no charisma when it comes to one-on-one time.

Who is your fave? I like Roberto... what a sexayy package! 

Re: NBR: The Bachelorette (spoilers, of course)

• Options
    imageButterbean52:

I am sooooooooooooooo glad Craig "The Hair" R. got sent home! I realize he made great tv but he was such an A*HOLE!!!!

Seems like the guys who pick on the others have no charisma when it comes to one-on-one time.

Who is your fave? I like Roberto... what a sexayy package! 

Roberto is also my FAV!!! Big Smile

Me: 30 DH: 30
    DD1: 8 (6/11/07)  DD2: 5 (6/15/10)
    BFP 10/13/2014 ... Natural M/C 10/25/14
    BFP...11/25/14! Grow Baby Grow! :)
    *our 3rd and our last*
    Repeat C/S scheduled for 7/29/15
  • Options
    I read Reality Steve...so I know who the final 2 are...and what happens all season long. I must say, I am not loving the final two...but I am only 1 episode in.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTulipsAndChampagne:
    I read Reality Steve...so I know who the final 2 are...and what happens all season long. I must say, I am not loving the final two...but I am only 1 episode in.

Ugh, don't reveal that yet... I read it too soon last time w/ the Vienna scandal... if I know the finalists I will lose interest in this [addictive] show! ; ) 

• Options

Thank goodness the hair guy went HOME! I was hoping she'd send him home. Just his vibe he gave off was creepy. He was creepy all around.

My fav is Roberto too.. he's a yummy lookin' guy!

• Options

i hated craig.  but i also think the weather man was a bit too whiney for my taste. 

i really like roberto and the wrestler.  that guy with the strange voice makes me want to throw sh*t at my tv.  i can't listen to him talk!

• Options
    imageButterbean52:

imageTulipsAndChampagne:

Ugh, don't reveal that yet... I read it too soon last time w/ the Vienna scandal... if I know the finalists I will lose interest in this [addictive] show! ; ) 

Wink  I won't. That is why I did not elaborate on why the final two are not my faves...I have to know the ending or I cannot watch. I get all stressed out. Sad, but true.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Food Allergies to Eggs, Milk, Peanuts, Tree Nuts & Beef
    Challenged Soy and tolerated it.
  • Options

I think the wrestler has a girlfriend back home or something, they are playing him a lot and usually that's not a good sign.

I think that he's like another Wes.

• Options
    imageJoannandNicholasWedding:

I think the wrestler has a girlfriend back home or something, they are playing him a lot and usually that's not a good sign.

I think that he's like another Wes.

yeh.  what ajerk if that's the case...

• Options
    Did anyone catch the editing error during the rose ceremony? They showed the weatherman with a rose on his lapel in a wide shot before she actually gave it to him. It was a wide shot with him having a rose on his lapel and dh said we must have missed his name and then it went back to her and she called his name and he walked up and took the rose. Oops!
  • Options
    ta78ta78 member

imageMrsH2you:
    Did anyone catch the editing error during the rose ceremony? They showed the weatherman with a rose on his lapel in a wide shot before she actually gave it to him. It was a wide shot with him having a rose on his lapel and dh said we must have missed his name and then it went back to her and she called his name and he walked up and took the rose. Oops!

Yes. DH was like how did weatherman already get a rose? And then in the next shot it was gone.. then she called his name. Bad editing.

I hate weatherman more than Craig. He is waayyy too whiney for me.. and I didn't see how or why he would tell her that Craig was "dangerous." He was mostly just a jerk to him. Wonder if he'll have anything to talk to Ali about next week.

Not sure who I like the best yet. None of them seem to be that great or attractive this season. There is one guy from here (Seattle/Issaquah) he seems ok, but she hasn't had any time with him.

Q :  06.25.10
    W : 01.11.13

#3 : due 11.02.15

• Options

I like the guy from Nashville, and the guy from Cape Cod and Frank.

I am super embarassed that the 2 guys from Canada are such jerks (the wrestler and hair guy).   The weather guy is so whiney...  I hate when guys act like drama queens.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"