Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Recommend your convertible car seat

I don't even know where to begin looking into this. We are a little ways out still from switching, but I want to get a head start on looking at them, so we can hopefully snag one for a good deal. I'm look for something not terribly expensive, but I don't want to cut back on safety (obviously). Please recommend yours and why you like it. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker *****Mommy's Meatball*****

Re: Recommend your convertible car seat

• Options
    I have the Britax Boulevard and I love it.
  • Options
    maxi-cosi Priori 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We will be getting the Sunshine Kids Radian. It can RF to 65 and FF to 80. It's kinda expensive though, around 260. Good luck!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    M/C Dec 2010 - 5w5d Missing my sweet angel baby.
  • Options
    Shell24Shell24 member

We have Boulevards for my DD and they've worked well for us.  I'm really thinking about getting an Evenflo Triumph Advance when my DS is ready for a convertible though. 

You can do a comparison of seats on the Britax site.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What kind of cars do you drive? I'm not worried about mine, I have a Buick SUV, but DH drives a 2010 Focus... its rather small..
    BabyFruit Ticker *****Mommy's Meatball*****
  • Options
    aegrimmaegrimm member

We have a My Ride 65. I haven't used it yet, though. It's sitting in her closet, lol

• Options
    Shell24Shell24 member

A Honda Accord and a GMC Acadia.

The Boulevard is a big seat and fits well rear facing in the Honda.  I don't know that the Evenflo will fit rear facing, so what we'd do is put my DD in the Evenflo and turn her forward facing (she's currently RF but by the time my DS will be in the convertible she'll probably have outgrown the RF limits) and put my DS in the Boulevard that we know fits well RF.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    we have the britax chaperone. It's a little big for our car and we have a Honda Fit. The chaperone is a rather large seat in such a little car but it manages to fit. We like it and so does Izze
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"