Baby Names

This is what happens when you try to be uneek!

So my cousin is in high school and a girl in her class got pregnant and wanted to name the baby Chloe, but the Kardashian way with a twist, because I guess misspelling it wasn't enough, she wanted to butcher it.  Chloe turns to Khloe which turns to Khloie.  Well it turns out she made a mistake when she was spelling it for the birth certificate and now the kid is named Kholie. (Cole-E) It reminds me of colon.

"Even miracles take a little time"

Re: This is what happens when you try to be uneek!

• There was a Colie on The Real World, and I finally remembered how to pronounce her name about half way through the season. I kept thinking of the dog--Collie.
  • LOL poor kiddo!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow is she gonna get it fixed!

New mom haze makes it hard enough to even spell normal names! I remember when DD was born, I was emailing someone about her and I couldn't remember how to spell Abby! I got confused because Abigail has one B but Abby has 2! So yea, stick to normal names because you will be hazy enough as it is! ;)

Abigail Noelle, 8.29.09
    Brady Phoenix, 8.29.09
    Claire Zoe, 10.26.10

• I remember Colie on the Real World.  I decided back then that it must be short for Nicole, because it was too weird to be a real first name.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Haha, this is funny.  I went to high school with a girl who got pregnant and names her daughet Khloie Machelle (Michelle).  Indifferent

• lol, is she sticking with Kholie or changing it to Khloie?  How is that for a name story...um I was trying to name you after a fame whore reality "star" and f-d up the spelling...twice.
  • imageBrookie-Cookie:
    lol, is she sticking with Kholie or changing it to Khloie?  How is that for a name story...um I was trying to name you after a fame whore reality "star" and f-d up the spelling...twice.

lol. However, Oprah's name was supposed to be Orpah but was mispelled on her birth certificate. So who knows.

• LOL...bummer.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• I think it's cute but only because that's my nickname for one of my favorite cousins. Her name is Nicole so everyone calls her Koley.
  • I have a 2nd cousin named Chole (cole-ee).  Definitely weird.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageSweets2005:

Wow is she gonna get it fixed!

New mom haze makes it hard enough to even spell normal names! I remember when DD was born, I was emailing someone about her and I couldn't remember how to spell Abby! I got confused because Abigail has one B but Abby has 2! So yea, stick to normal names because you will be hazy enough as it is! ;)

That's a cute story! 

I will have to find out what name they are going to call her- ill post when i hear. 

"Even miracles take a little time"

• That's hilarious.

My SIL's middle name is Michael. No joke. The nurse didn't believe her and wrote Michelle on the birth certificate. They had to go get it legally changed. 

imageimage

• One of my high school friend's name was Micha'el.

Her dad's name was Michael and they wanted to name her after him.  They call her Micha.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"