Parenting

recommend your double stroller that you love

I'm trying to decide if I want to get a double stroller for when this lo arrives.  I would prefer something that's sit & stand and front/back, NOT side by side.  DD will be 3.5 when this baby comes so I'd like something that we'll be able to use for quite a while with plenty of room for both and storage.  Links would be helpful.   Thanks.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: recommend your double stroller that you love

• Joovy Caboose Ultralight.  Awesome.  Love love love it.  Easy to open/close, not heavy, steers well, nice sized basket underneath.  It is a bit crowded when the baby in the baby seat, but my DS was still able to sit on the bench seat in the back if he leaned forward (he's big for his age and never complained about being uncomfortable).  Can't say enough good things about this stroller.  It's the 4th we've owned and the best by far.

• imageMediaBride:

Joovy Caboose Ultralight.  Awesome.  Love love love it.  Easy to open/close, not heavy, steers well, nice sized basket underneath.  It is a bit crowded when the baby in the baby seat, but my DS was still able to sit on the bench seat in the back if he leaned forward (he's big for his age and never complained about being uncomfortable).  Can't say enough good things about this stroller.  It's the 4th we've owned and the best by far.

I second this. I love my Joovy. Right now my boys are 15 months and 4 years. There is not a ton of room in the back for the 4 year old, but he's a big kid and it's seriously all he needs, since he likes to walk for a bit, ride for a bit. It works for us. And I love that it's so lightweight and easier to maneuver. The basket underneath is kind of small and hard to access in my opinion, but that's a trade-off for the small size.  

• Loading the player...
  • Yet another recommendation for the Joovy Caboose Ultralight. I have a 3 yr old and a newborn and I LOVE this stroller. It's big...but what double isn't. My 3 yr old loves being in the back sitting or standing and loves that she gets to "babysit" her sister when the cover is over both of them. I've used this stroller even when I've just had the newborn because it steers so nicely.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"