January 2011 Moms
Options

Jan Joy badge busted?

Anyone know why some of the January Joy Badges, including mine, are showing up as a Photobucket message? 

I like that little badge...can anyone help me fix it?

imageimageimage
                                 **DS 12/17/10** **#2 Due 2/14/15**

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jan Joy badge busted?

• Options
    imagemaltwin1:

Anyone know why some of the January Joy Badges, including mine, are showing up as a Photobucket message? 

I like that little badge...can anyone help me fix it?

If everybody is linking from the same image (meaning, you just c&p the code directly without re-uploading the image to your own web space) it's definitely possible that you're exceeding photobucket's bandwidth allowance for a particular image.  This is actually really bad form on the rest of the internet for this exact reason (bandwidth theft), but the bump/TN/TK usually doesn't care.

Try right clicking the image, hit 'save as', save the image to your desktop, then upload it onto photobucket (or tinypic or imageshack or your own webspace).  Obviously in this case you'd have to switch your own URL for the URL in the c&ped image code.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's because you all have it linked from the same photobucket account. I downloaded the picture to my own computer and then uploaded the picture to my own account and so it's not connected to everyone elses. I think the easiest way to fix it is to do that yourself, and then update the url in the code in your siggy.  
    DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagecompanion cube:
    I think it's because you all have it linked from the same photobucket account. I downloaded the picture to my own computer and then uploaded the picture to my own account and so it's not connected to everyone elses. I think the easiest way to fix it is to do that yourself, and then update the url in the code in your siggy.  

Thanks hon!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"