Pregnant after a Loss

Nursery in progress PIPs

The uninvited guests have left (see post below)...I think, but can't be sure, that K finally got the hint that he and his wife had thrown everything all off kilter in our home.  I'm "relaxing" at the computer, and ready to go to bed soon.  I know the stress isn't good for baby girl, so I doubt I'll be worrying about this much longer.  DH, however, has to go to work.  He didn't get a chance to nap today, so I'm definitely worried about him -- it's an 8 hour shift, but he'll have to drive back in the dark tomorrow morning.  I'm just praying that he'll be safe in the morning.  And understandably, he's cranky too that our afternoon/evening together (with just us & my parents) got ruined.

Anyway, here's the picture from the corner of the nursery.  The shelf above the crib will have her name (vinyl decal) in chocolate brown.  The opposite wall (second PIP) will have the words, "In the jungle, the mighty jungle, a princess sleeps tonight," (also a vinyl decal).  The bumper will come out of the crib when she's moving around a bit, and of course, the blanket and animals won't be there either.  But for now, it makes the picture look pretty. 

DH and I worked really hard in choosing paint colors, bedding patterns, blind color, etc.  I'm very happy with the almost-finished product.  I also ordered two more valances to hang with the two already up there.  The two didn't quite give us the ruffled effect that I wanted.  The dresser and the glider are yet to be moved upstairs (glider not even bought yet). 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Nursery in progress PIPs

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"