Babies: 3 - 6 Months

A fussy baby when it rains! Help!!

My little boy is 15 weeks and whenever it rains he's so fussy and crys for hours. He also won't lay down for naps or take his binkieor snuggle. Is it snius or presure in the air? He just grew out of having acid reflux (thank goodness!) and his nose isn't stuffy. I'm out of ideas! Help!

Re: A fussy baby when it rains! Help!!

• I think it's usually the pressure that sets them off, I know it gets my cat extremely wound up and freaked out.

Does he ever seem congested/or drippy whenever a storm system blows through? Slightly red or blurry eyes? Itchy eyes or nose? My LO does seem sensitive to air allergens and gets red, watery eyes, congested cough and stuffs up a bit with every big cloud that blows over the apartment. And actual storm systems take us about 4 days of drowning in saline drops to recover from the stuffiness.

• Could be the drop in pressure. I get a migraine when a low pressure system comes through. You could ask the pedi if there's anything you can do. Maybe see if a dose of Tylenol or motrin helps?? Nothing helps me, unfortunately, except the passing of the front.
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"