2nd Trimester
Options

GAAH!

This is driving me crazy, and DH thinks I'm insane.. 

I been feeling the baby kicking all day today, and I would get DH to put his hand on my belly to feel the baby..

Damned if the baby would stop and not kick the ENTIRE time his hand was on my belly.. I did this several times to him now. and he thinks I'm insane and I'm really not feeling the baby kicking...  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: GAAH!

• Options
    hahaha... I was just doing the SAME thing! I constantly grab his hand and then LO completely stops moving
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yep! Same here!. Its so annoying, DH said LO is being stubborn like her mommy. Stick out tongue
    CafeMom Tickers Photobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    FelenaFelena member
    haha thats funny. Tell him the baby is playing a game with him. My hunny felt the baby move last week for the 1st time and Ive been feeling her since week 18.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Yup.  Happens all the time. 
  • Options
    Lol please dont be frestrated it has happened to me plenty of times i think the only reason the hubby doesnt think i am crazy is the fact yesterday when she did a hard kick and my belly actually move and he just so happen to be looking. The best you can do is just keep trying to have him feel your belly everytime she moves he eventually will feel it. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"