3rd Trimester

eating all of the time, anyone else?

I was already up 37 pounds at my 36 week appointment and I have my next appointment tomorrow.  I am pretty sure I have gained another 37 pounds just these past few weeks the way that I have been eating.  Is this normal towards the end?  I am trying not to stress about it since I know my due date is near.

Re: eating all of the time, anyone else?

• yes.  i think it has something to do with the baby dropping because up until a few weeks ago my stomach literally couldn't hold any food.  i couldn't even eat dinner because there was just no room in there.  but now that he's dropped i suddenly have room and have been eating a LOT.  blah!
  • every two hours i think! haha. i have just indukged on a some small marshmallows for the choco fondue i made. yum :) i know its bad, but just this one time..

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, my appetite has gone through the roof....I'm eating 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, dinner and dessert....

My face looks so chubby...I'm sure it's a combination of fluids and food (!) but perhaps we're preparing for the marathon that is labour....gotta keep the energy up :D 

• I'm only nearly 33w, but I eat all the time. It seems 30-45 min after a big meal I'm starving again! lol. It's crazy. But I've only gained 11lbs so far total.

I know my friends were all super hungry toward the end.. so I think it's normal :).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFetus Ticker  
    Ashley, DH: Paul
    Angel Baby: March 09
    #1-BFP: 11.17.09~EDD: 7.21.10~Tristan born 7.13.10 via unnecessary c-sec
    #2-BFP: 3.17.14~EDD: 11.28.14~ It's A Girl!~Shooting for a VBAC
                        Image and video hosting by TinyPic image   Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am constantly hungry now, I try to make it healthy snacks (fruit, yogurt, etc.) as much as possible -but yes I am eating ALL the time, I think it's normal:)
  • Yes, I feel like i'm always hungry and i've gained like 26 lbs and didn't want to go past the 25 lb mark. I just don't want to pass 35 lbs. I'm currently at 30 weeks.

• Baby dropped and I felt like an empty pit...worse some days than others...I've gained 19lbs! Not too bad for 39 and 4days though:-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"