Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Recommend your high chair please!

Hi all, 

I'm looking for a high chair that's easy to clean, and is mainly wood and modern-looking (i.e., nothing with bright colors, something that's more "adult-looking").  And given that I'll be buying two (twins), something that's $150 or less.  Any recommendations?

Thanks!  :)

Re: Recommend your high chair please!

• Options
    I have the FP space saver chair.  It isn't wood but the thing is fabulous and given your price range it would fit right in.  It is easy to clean, lightweight, and portable (if you have to travel).  Not sure if you have space (or chair) limitations, but not having to have a separate chair in the room was another plus.  We don't entertain much so I don't really worry about not having enough chairs.  GL and I hope you find the high chair that best suits you!
    imageimage
  • Options
    IEtoLAIEtoLA member

I have a wooden high chair by Carters in espresso. I love it! The seat liner is super easy to wipe off. What I also liked was that the back reclined also. It was also pretty easy to put together. I bought it at BRU. Ther is another one in cherry wood but it just didn't look very comfortable.

EDIT:  https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3800146

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    RadlerRadler member

We are liking our FP Zen high chair. It sits in our open living/dining room and blends in nicely with our furniture because it's pretty neutral-- dark brown wood and avocado green. So far it's easy to clean and to use.

After 7 failed IUIs, IVF w/ ICSI worked!!

I am thankful every day for my miracle after infertility.

And thrilled to be pregnant again after FET!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"