January 2011 Moms

new excuse for m/s

I felt like garbage early on in the day yesterday and even though I tried to cover it up at the barbecue we went to, two of my relatives asked if I had a "rough night" the night before since I looked like crap!!  I guess that will be my new excuse (although not a very good one for work).

Fast forward to 2 hours later when I was stuffing my face, one of the cousins winked and said "I guess your hangover is gone." 

Hope you ladies are having a fantastic weekend and having beautiful weather!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: new excuse for m/s

• imageKeriMac:

Fast forward to 2 hours later when I was stuffing my face, one of the cousins winked and said "I guess your hangover is gone."

Rut row! lol Does this cousin already know or are you now officially busted?

• It was a male cousin and he was too dumb to figure it out, lol!!! 

I drank water all night tonight in front of the same cousin and he/ everyone else was either too drunk to pick up on the fact that I drank water and lemonade all weekend, or they have been eyeing up my gut and are too scared to ask, lol!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Ive used that excuse when DH's mom ask me if I want a drink when we go to their house. I say "oh no, I had way to much last night!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"