Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

travel system stroller and jogger both necessary?

I thought I'd get one but my sister really suggested I get both.  What do you recommend?

Thanks.

Re: travel system stroller and jogger both necessary?

• Options
    I have the baby trend jogging stroller travel system combo-love it!
  • Options

well, you can't really jog well with a travel system.

I *think* it would be hard to use a jogger with a newborn, but I could be wrong about that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Neen33Neen33 member
    I just have a jogging stroller (bob revolution) with an infant carseat adapter so that I could use it from day one. So in my opinion, no both are not necessary. For me the priority was a jogging stroller.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Not necessary. We have a Graco Snugride infant seat and a Bob stroller. We have the carseat adapter, so it just becomes like any traditional travel system. We didn't want a plastic-y stroller, so we got the stroller we really want and just use the carseat with it until he can sit in the stroller without it. You definitely don't need both, it would be a waste IMO.

We obviously don't jog with it yet, and won't until he's 9 months or so. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like having both.  I keep the travel system stroller in the car and the jogger with the car seat adapter in the garage.  We use the jogger when we walk or jog for exercise and the regular stroller when we're shopping, etc.  I think I could make do with just the jogging stroller, but I would never want to give up my jogger!!
  • Options
    Nope, you don't need both. if you plan on jogging get a jogger (mind you, you CANNOT jog with LO until they're 6 months old even with a carseat adapter b/c of all the bouncing around, they can't handle the shock) if you don't jog a jogger isn't necessary. But in all honesty I rarely use a stroller with my first because putting him in a sling was easier when he was little. I also never snapped a carseat into a stroller for the same reason so a travel system would have been wasted on me. Look at what your lifestyle is and make the choice accordingly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"