Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Beach tent?

Anyone use a little beach tent or something to provide shade at the beach? What are you using??

I don't want to stay in the house all summer, but obviously want to protect LO - interested to see what everyone else is doing to protect LO's from the sun!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Beach tent?

• I took DD this weekend and used a collapsible tent that has a mat in the bottom and a mesh flap on one side.  The rest of it is an SPF 50+ breathable material that provides a ton of shade.  It worked like a charm and DD loved hanging out in it.  Unfortunately, the tent was a hand-me-down so I can't point you in a direction to buy one...

Piper, 4/10/10
    Connor, 3/16/15
    Morgan, EDD 9/22/16

• imageFlowr4246:
    I took DD this weekend and used a collapsible tent that has a mat in the bottom and a mesh flap on one side.  The rest of it is an SPF 50+ breathable material that provides a ton of shade.  It worked like a charm and DD loved hanging out in it.  Unfortunately, the tent was a hand-me-down so I can't point you in a direction to buy one...
    we have this thing, too. One of DH's coworkers gave it to him brand new in the box bc they never used it. When he brought it home I thought it was for a dog! But now that I've opened it up, I think it's pretty cool. It has an air mattress, too so you can use it as a bed. I haven't put LO in it yet, but I will be using it soon! We also just put sum block on him & try to keep him in the shade.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"