Babies: 3 - 6 Months

FB vent

So this girl I used to work with posted a photo album...

"Myrtal Beach 2010" 

The spelling doesn't bother me as much as the fact that it takes TWO seconds to Google it. I know, I'm being judgmental :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: FB vent

• I get annoyed by the same kind of things... one of my FB friends posted today that she's planning a trip to "Doublin"
  • I have one too...this girl is apparently doing some chat thing through "livestream" (never heard of it) but EVERYTHING she chat's about with people is automatically used as a status update. So my ENTIRE newsfeed pages if filled with her random conversations with people about...wait for it....wait for it....HANSON!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • You would think she would have seen a sign while she was there. Totally off subject but I love your new siggy pic! Your little guy is adorable and he always makes me smile when I see your posts.

• imageAFWife1229:
    I have one too...this girl is apparently doing some chat thing through "livestream" (never heard of it) but EVERYTHING she chat's about with people is automatically used as a status update. So my ENTIRE newsfeed pages if filled with her random conversations with people about...wait for it....wait for it....HANSON!!!

LMAO that's awful!

• imageAFWife1229:
    I have one too...this girl is apparently doing some chat thing through "livestream" (never heard of it) but EVERYTHING she chat's about with people is automatically used as a status update. So my ENTIRE newsfeed pages if filled with her random conversations with people about...wait for it....wait for it....HANSON!!!

LOL!!

• imageHappilyScotts:

You would think she would have seen a sign while she was there. Totally off subject but I love your new siggy pic! Your little guy is adorable and he always makes me smile when I see your posts.

Aw, thanks! :) Your DD is so cute too!

• imageGershiGirl:
    I get annoyed by the same kind of things... one of my FB friends posted today that she's planning a trip to "Doublin"

omg i just snorted orange juice on my keyboard....!!

• imageGershiGirl:
    I get annoyed by the same kind of things... one of my FB friends posted today that she's planning a trip to "Doublin"

Hah, she'd better plan on learning to spell it soon or that won't happen!

• imageAFWife1229:
    That's priceless! I just saw that you are in MO- I went to college in Springfield. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"