February 2011 Moms

Nervous Nelly Intro

Hi ladies!

I just got my bfp yesterday and I'm excited to join you here. DH and I are both 33 and this will be our first baby.

I'm a little (ok, a lot) nervous because I started spotting (brown) last night and woke up feeling gross (nausea/diarrhea). Trying not to be too anxious about it as I know some spotting can be normal.

I spoke to the OB on call this morning and she advised me to just keep an eye on things for now. She thought it was probably just implantation bleeding, but if it gets worse or is accompanied by pain, I should call back in. 

She also said they could do an earlier ultra sound (around 6 weeks) to make sure it's not tubal. Yikes.

Anyways, please send some happy, sticky baby thoughts my way!! :-) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
m/c 6/10 
missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13

Re: Nervous Nelly Intro

• Happy sticky baby thoughts sent! Congratulations!!!
  • congrats! happy and healthy 9 months!
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • ::sending sticky baby dust:: Welcome to the board!
    married 09.06.08
    BFP #1 - m/c on 12.22.09 @ 8w3d
    BFP #2 - d&c on 07.22.10 @11w1d
    BFP #3 - DS born on 06.22.11 @41w3d!
    BFP #4 - Due 04.24.13
  • Lkat17Lkat17 member
    Thanks so much, guys! The spotting seems to have stopped and I hope it will stay away. I talked to my mom about it today and she told me she spotted during all 4 of her pregnancies, which made me feel a little better!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Stick, baby, stick!

PG#1 - 3rd cycle BFP. Team Green. HELLP syndrome @ 34 weeks.
    Later diagnosed with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, possible link to HELLP.

PG#2 M/C 3/14 - Surprise BFP 2/13. Beta's doubled every 52 hours from 3w5d-5w5d
    Viable pregnancy scan at 5w5d; 2nd u/s showed 2 days of growth in 7 but a HB of 120
    3rd u/s on 3/10/14 had no HB and baby had only grown 7 days over 14
    D&C 3/17/14 - complications - DX Retroflexed uterus, multiple tears to cervix

All Welcome

Chart

• Congrats!  I know spotting can be terrifying. So glad it's stopped.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"