3rd Trimester
Options

NBR: Awesome moment at the park today...

Today DH and I were finishing up the second half of our maternity session. We wanted to get a few shots of him in his uniform (air force) because it is such a big part of who we are. His family has a very strong military background and he is in it for life. It's something we both take alot of pride in. Anyhow... in the middle of us shooting, a boy came up to us. He must have been no older than 13. He thanked my DH for his service and all he does for our country. I don't know if it was because today was memorial day, or what, but it makes me so proud of my husband. He does what he does because he enjoys it, and it's nice to have an unexpected thank you. I don't ever expect anyone to thank him, and neither does he. But, it is always nice to hear that someone appreciates it. It makes him feel like he is making a difference. Sorry to get all sappy! lol

Re: NBR: Awesome moment at the park today...

• Options
    I think I would have started crying! Then I would have asked the boys mom if he's available for training my child to be so polite!! I am Canadian and tell your I husband I said thank you as well!Yes
  • Options
    Holly88Holly88 member

imagejoeandmarsha:
    I think I would have started crying! Then I would have asked the boys mom if he's available for training my child to be so polite!! I am Canadian and tell your I husband I said thank you as well!Yes

All I could do was smile. I will pass your thanks onto DH Smile

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's beautiful!  Its awesome to have a child acknowledge what your husband does for this country (whether its just because he wants to or not).  A great big thank you to your husband for me too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"