*!*Nightly Confessions*!*

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
-m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
Beautiful daughter born February 2011
**Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *!*Nightly Confessions*!*

• Aubs13Aubs13 member
    I ate way too much tonight!  We have a ton of leftovers from the party this weekend, and I ate enough to last me through next winter! Embarrassed
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • vflipovflipo member
    I'm really jealous of the couple that we're friends with. We were due a couple weeks apart, and it's hard to see them sometimes. She was talking about how weird it is to feel the baby move and I just got SO SO SO jealous. Not sad or anything, just jealous. 
    I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Loading the player...
  • * Lately I feel as though I nothing to contribute and I only post angry, whiney posts.

* I'm really, really bitter and angry (see, I told you)

*I'm never going to get a new job and I feel like a failure for many reasons.

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm pissed at dh for almost no reason and haven't talked to him almost all night, all because he wouldn't take me to dinner.--I'm just a grumpy b!tch.

• I think my "gender cake reveals are AWish" post is my nightly confession. haha

• There was another pg announcement on fb.   To calm myself down, I'm telling myself, "I don't want HER baby.  I know her husband cheated on her when they were engaged."  I think it's pretty pathetic that I have to list reasons why my future baby will be better off.
  • I am a bitter b!tch tonight. I want to have a cookouttonight for Memorial Day, so my neighbor and I planned one. DH and I were the only woman of 5 that didn't have a baby there. It was 4 other couples with babies ranging from 2 months - 10 months, and one of them was KTFU with #2. Thank God for Shannon (ShanPando) being there because it was really hard. So I got drunk.
  • I thought of another one:

* I like reading other people's confessions Embarrassed

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagedondraandluis:

* Lately I feel as though I nothing to contribute and I only post angry, whiney posts.

* I'm really, really bitter and angry (see, I told you)

*I'm never going to get a new job and I feel like a failure for many reasons.

::BIG HUGS::

• I'm pretty bitter tonight, which, on the general is nms. 

I don't want to respond to any posts.  I just dont give a fvck anymore.

The F word, is my fav word.

***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

• I don't want to be around anyone except DH and Shorty.

Kelly- I <3 you!!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I cried telling DH that AF made her grand arrival today, further cementing the "childless" aspect of our relationship. The house and our hearts feel empty.

BFP #1 via IUI ~ L (Fatal Birth Defect) 4/7/10
    BFP #2 via IUI ~ m/c
    BFP #3 via cancelled IUI ~ C (2lb 3oz; HELLP) 5/16/11
    BFP #4 via the natural (free!) way ~ E (8lb 11oz) 9/13/12

• I know I'm new here, so I hope it's okay if I participate in your nightly confessions.

My confession is that I f*cking hate myself today because I can't stop eating and because I wasted my ENTIRE day laying on the couch and I didn't get anything done that I needed to do. I did start getting to know you ladies-so that was good. I'm taking some classes online and I'm way behind because I've been so blah lately-I just am so pissed at myself for that. I could've worked on my school work all day today and I did nothing. Again. 

• imageMrs.EmmaLouise:

I'm pretty bitter tonight, which, on the general is nms. 

I don't want to respond to any posts.  I just dont give a fvck anymore.

The F word, is my fav word.

Sorry---I know it's a tough day...

Still drinking?  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"