3rd Trimester
Options

Strange pinching pain above pubic bone - contraction

Hey ladies,

Anyone experience this?  It's rhythmic and has been coming and going all evening.  I have had real contractions for weeks and BH's for almost the whole pregnancy.  I'm wondering if this pinching pain is a different sensation from a contraction.  It hurts and sort of radiates in my lower abdomen but doesn't last longer than 30 seconds and feels "pinchy" for lack of a better word.  Anyone have any idea what this is or have them yourself?

G

Re: Strange pinching pain above pubic bone - contraction

• Options

I'd call your Dr. and see what they say.

Good Luck.

• Options
    Holly88Holly88 member
    I've been getting the same feeling. It feels deep down, almost like it's inside your vagina? That's what I've been feeling and I only get it when I am having a BH contraction. I have nothing to go off of, but I'm assuming it's either the baby shoving his head against my cervix or it's a real contraction.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know, but I've had a "pinchy"  feeling since week 32 or so.  I mentioned it my dr and she said she wasn't sure what was causing it other than muscles....  never looked into it further because I can't time the pain its just very random and it never lasts very long. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"