Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

Swim Diapers

So we went to the buy buy baby today and were looking at the cute swim suits and stumbled across a reusable swim diaper. Its made by i play and they are swim suits that have the diaper in them. We bought one it was only $9.99 which is the same price as the disposables. I figured it would be not only worth the try but better because for some reason not one maker of disposable swim diapers (that i have found) makes swim diapers for babies that weigh under 16lbs and these start at 6lbs. Thats such a plus since my DD is only 11 pounds as of May 5th. They have a website www.iplaybabywear.com and they are eco friendly.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Swim Diapers

• Options
    We use the bummis swimmi (cloth) diaper and I love it. Traditional Swim diapers aren't made small enough for my LO (found they started in size 3, she's still in small/1), so cloth was our only option.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    thank ou for posting this!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much! Penny is just over 10 pounds as of the 19th so we need to find something! lol

• Options

imageBethbsn06:
    We use the bummis swimmi (cloth) diaper and I love it. Traditional Swim diapers aren't made small enough for my LO (found they started in size 3, she's still in small/1), so cloth was our only option.

Yeah that was our problem too. shes in size one diapers too these diapers are cloth swim diapers but look like swim suits which is pretty cool exp for the older kids they make them up to 4t which is nice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"