Cincinnati Babies
Options

Another attractive pregnant woman ;)

Maria - we should hang out this week :)

Total freak accident yesterday.  I was shooting a wedding and went to get something out of my camera bag on a golf cart (we were at a country club).  Next thing I know - the cart is taking off full speed ahead (no one was in it) and I was thrown on my belly and then drug a little by the cart.  

So - I got taken to OB triage by an ambulance.  A OB on site at the golf course said because I'm so far along I shouldn't move until I was being monitored.  The baby is GREAT!  However, I have a busted lip, scraps on my face, bruised and completely scraped up knees, a possible sprained wrist and scraped up toes!  I'm glad the baby is ok and I'll survive my bumps and bruises!

Re: Another attractive pregnant woman ;)

• Options

Good god Sara! That sounds terrible.

I'm so glad the baby is ok, and I'm glad that you aren't too seriously hurt. I bet that was pretty scary though. Take it easy for the rest of the day!

Now I'm gonna go lurk on the knot for a post titles "my photog had the nerve to get hurt at my wedding" - haha, just kidding Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagekatpres06:

Good god Sara! That sounds terrible.

I'm so glad the baby is ok, and I'm glad that you aren't too seriously hurt. I bet that was pretty scary though. Take it easy for the rest of the day!

Now I'm gonna go lurk on the knot for a post titles "my photog had the nerve to get hurt at my wedding" - haha, just kidding Smile

Ha!  THAT would be funny!!  They made me leave - I wanted to stay ;)  Luckily, they are friends of mine!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    OMG!  I am so glad that you and the baby are ok!
    Kristen & Mike 7/2005
    Griffin 10/2007
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    nire99nire99 member
    Jeez woman, be careful! Time to give in to the fact that the bump throws off your equilibrium.  Stick out tongue
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!  I'm so glad you and baby are okay! 
    Married 12.27.03

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    How scary!  Glad to hear the baby is doing okay.  I hope you're able to heal quickly and are not in too much pain.
    imageimage
    Photos courtesy of Jen Rose Photography
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Wow, that really is crazy! I am so happy both you and baby are doing well! Hope you recover from your injuries fast!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am glad you and the baby are OK!
  • Options
    Wow, what a scary incident! Glad you and baby are ok.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Holy crap, Sara! How scary! Thank goodness baby girl is okay.  Rest up girly. 
  • Options
    Oh my gooodness! I hope you and baby are ok and you heal quickly
    6/28/10: Lost our sweet baby Addyston at 18wk 1day to pPROM 7/24/11: Michael William born at 24wk 2d due to IC after an emergent cerclage at 18wks, 4wk home BR and 2 weeks hospital BR. Grow strong our little Miracle! 9/17/11: Michael joined his sister in heaven after 8 amazing weeks with us on earth. He fought a very hard fight but NEC was too much for him in the end. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"