Toddlers: 24 Months+

party games help please

DS's party is next weekend and I need ideas for games for the kiddos.  There will be all ages, but I'm not going to stress over games, just want some ideas.  We had to rent a place that has some but limited access outside where I plan on having bubbles, but what else?  I also go pin the tail on the donkey (it's a farm theme party).  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: party games help please

• At this age there generally are no games during the birthday parties we go to.

The kids all have fun just having a giant play date.

For D's 3rd birthday last year we did water balloons and water guns and the kids could have played like that for hours.

For my friend's twin's 1st birthday she bought a bunch of blow up beach balls from Oriental Trading Company super cheap and the kids seriously spent 3 hours just playing with those balls.  (inside)

Target had those same beach balls in their $1 bins so I picked up a bunch for D's upcoming birthday party. 

At this age you're fine keeping it simple. 

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
    Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"