Trouble TTC

I don't know what to think???

My DH and I have been ttc for going on 2 yrs now and just recently I have taken 4 HPT 3 were positve and 1 negative.  I made a dr appointment and he ordered blood test and everything came back normal except for the pregnancy test...it was negative.  He gave me prenatal vitamins to boost up my body during the process of ttc and sent me on my way.  I have taken 2 more tests and both were positive I am also experiencing nausea and tender breasts...those of you who have been through this before do you have any suggestions as to what I should do? Thank you in advance for all your advice.

Re: I don't know what to think???

• I can't answer your question because I am still TTC #1, but you may want to post on the 1st tri board to see what those ladies have to say as they are all definitely KU.  GL!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've heard that false positives are fairly rare. Like Kdodge mentioned, it could very well have been a chemical pregnancy. The nausea and tenderness you are describing could very well be AF symptoms.

Do you chart or use OPK's at all so you have a better idea of when you ovulate so you can track your cycles better. I would also consider going to an RE, it doesn't sound like your current dr is helping you.

Good luck.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"